dinsdag 1 oktober 2013

Tic Tac Toe

Good morning every one

So the month of September has flown and on the blog of Sandee & amelie's steampunkchallenge we start again with a new challenge, and we want to play Steampunk Tic Tac with you this time. So all you have to do is choose three ingredients from one straight line of the diagram (horizontally, vertically or diagonally) and use them for your Steampunk creations. As usual we provide you with two separate collections for the 2D and 3D projects (so, please, pay attention to enter your projects to the correct inlinkz collection).

Today I am pleased and honored to be the guest designer for the month of October on the challenge blog 
Sandee & amelie's Steampunk challenge.
I'm occasionally a chaotic person when I'm working to make something, I have made a picture for this project from the beginning but then I forgot to take pictures of my project a step by step photo how I also doing sorry. I'll show you what media products I used to edit this bag.


I chose for the middle row texture wings and gears

 the bag for processing 


and this is after the processing


the backside


if you are new to this challenge blog join us

Thanks for stopping by 
TINA


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Your alteration of the hand bag is sooo absolutely stunning, Tina! Seeing it as it looked before now makes it even more impressive to me!

    Thank you so much for being with us this month! It's so great to have you with us and your project is definitely eye candy and great inspiration!!!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen