donderdag 17 januari 2013

STAMPS

Hello Everyone

Challenge #13 - Postage Stamps  



This is my second blog post today it is a layout for the challenge at Scrap Africa. This time it is, Use postage stamps on your layout, old, new, rubber stamped stamps, whatever you have in your stash!. For this layout I used a photo of traffic sign!! Yep you know they are in traffic you see them everywhere, but sometimes you have a few against which you think mmmmm! # @ * $ & Okay this board comes from Otjikondo, Namibia, elephants are a daily phenomenon, but a sign that warns that they want to cross the road you do not see that often. I've used the design paper from FabScraps  (fabscraps) is a company that makes beautiful paper with matching embellishments and it comes from South Africa, the yo-yo flower and button you can find  here and i use some stuff from my stash.


Some details of my layout





Thanks for coming by, and your comments are really encouraging me
TINA

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous page Tina! I love the sentiment too! Love that photo of the road sign in Namibia! I absolutely love Namibia and have spent quite a bit of time there, as I worked a fews back for Air Namibia! Love that stamp! ;-) Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful page Tina! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Just beautiful! LOVING the colors!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen