woensdag 9 januari 2013

SMILES

Hello everyone

Today I want to share with you a layout that I made for scrap africa. A challenges blog where I from the beginning have participated.  They have 2x a month challenges go to their blog and join in, look at the examples of their design team. and also for the challenge at the Red Carpet Studio Matriaal that I use:  Design paper is from FabScraps - african contrasts and shabi chic diamond and leftover of the scrap cake. And for the embellishments I use some stuff from my stash.
And here is my example following the sketch.


the sketch

Some close up



Thanks for stopping by
TINA



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Tina...firstly thanks for always supporting Scrap Africa...you are surely our most loyal friend!!! ;-) I love this layout and that background paper is just stunning! I love the sweet photo and the lovely accents! Thanks so much for playing along with us again! Have a super weekend! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your color scheme goes so well with the photo, what a wonderful choice of background paper. Love it!

    All the best, Andrea

    P.S. I also submitted a layout for the challenge, have a look if you like: http://paperscrapsandscissors.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the cluster of embellishments around the photo. Great job. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the doily! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen