maandag 24 december 2012

Winter

On the 7th Day of Christmas...



Hello Every one

So this is my 7th contribution for Frosted Designs Challenges 12 days for christmas. for the 7th contribution is use 7 snowflakes on your card or on your layout. the top 2 snowflakes with a little snowflake in the middle, 2 small snowflakes and under the large flower with a pearl in the middle. I have a winter picture using what I made in the Furst Pückter park in Dresden.


Day 7







Thanks for stopping by
TINA






1 opmerking:

  1. oh how beautiful! I love the way your doily background mimics the shape of the object in the picture! Your elements are beautifully placed and the color palette is perfect! Thanks for joining in the fun at Frosted Designs 12 days of Christmas challenges. I hope you'll continue to play along - remember, you have till the end of the year to submit your projects!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen