maandag 23 juli 2012

Joy Ride

Hello Everyone


I have a layout to share today that I created for the July challenges from Scrap That, Alter your chipboard. My layout was based on white card stock. I did  masking, stamping, punching
I also did lots of fussy-cutting  I used thin cardboard,  and a cheery lynn die cut for the bike  and a die from Marianne design for the leaves. the balloon is from Scrap FX which I colored with copic. I have used Gesso to paint the chippy  then painted it the color I wanted. additionally I used the butterfly from webster pages flowers of wild orchidcraft and some stuff from my stash.


some close up




Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and THANK YOU for your sweet comments!!! They are very much appreciated!
Hugs, Tina





  



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Tina this is fabulous a great take on the sketch thanks for playing with us!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is a gorgeous layout Tina and love all the layering and little details! The background painting is really fabulous too! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog and happy birthday to your daughter for yesterday too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen